What Information Does mFoundry Collect?
From time to time, mFoundry may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits and use of this website;
- Information about you which you submit through requests to the site, such as “contact us” inquires or website search queries; and
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Information About Website Visits
We collect any information you enter on our site or that you give us in any other way. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send you a cookie that may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, however, including this one.
Using Your Personal Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post, or where you have specifically agree to this, by email or a similar technology;
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Contact you regarding available positions at our company for which you have submitted information;
- Administer our business activities; and
- Otherwise respond to your specific information requests.
- To the extent we are required by law to do so;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To an acquirer or potential acquirer of our business in talks regarding the sale of all or part of our business; and
- To companies who provide limited services on our behalf, including processing information, screening and delivering information, managing customer relationships, and packaging and sending postal mail. We will only provide these companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide us on our secure servers or the secure servers used by our third-party software providers, such as our customer relationship management software service provider.
How You Can Update or Correct Your Personally Identifiable Information
You can request access and request we make changes to the personally identifiable information we have collected about you through our website by contacting us at the email or physical address listed below.
Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. In addition, we are not responsible for the content of such third party websites.
© 2011 mFoundry, Inc. All Rights Reserved.